ABOUT DREAMGATE WEDDINGS
This is YOUR day!
Your only job is to relax and focus on YOU. Our job is to help you craft an unforgettable experience, from start to finish, that flawlessly illustrates your story. From the moment you hire our professional staff, to the moment you cut into your wedding cake, we will be your guide, ensuring your big day is professionally planned, skillfully executed, and perfectly matches the day you always dreamed of.
You will love working with our passionate team and find peace of mind as we remove the pressure and stress of doing everything yourself. With our extensive list of vendors and contacts, Dreamgate Events has you covered in all aspects of the planning process.
We offer wedding day management or full service wedding planning with a personal touch. We can help you with anything you need… just ask!
Here are just a few ways we can help...
- Décor, color, theme and design
- Venue recommendations and tour scheduling
- Assist in vendors selections and vendor follow-ups
- Vendor contract review and negotiations
- Attendance at vendor meetings and available throughout the entire planning process
- Assist in selection of the DJ, Live Music
- Assist in selection of the Photographer and/or Videographer
- Hotel bookings and transportation coordination
- Budget management
- Create checklists so that you stay informed and on schedule
- Etiquette and protocol advice
- Onsite visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding day
- Customized timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Confirmation with all vendors two weeks before the wedding
- On-site the day of the wedding and throughout the reception
- Coordination at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception, handling last minute details and keeping the event on schedule
- Includes one assistant at no additional charge
- Bridal Emergency Kit available for wedding party use only
Full-Service Wedding Planning
From choosing the menu and table linens to deciding on the guest list and managing the budget, planning a wedding from start to finish typically takes more than 100 hours of time. Juggling all the details can be a daunting task even for the most organized couple. As experienced professional event planners, we will guide you through the entire process of planning the perfect wedding celebration that fits your personality, style, and budget. Imagine the relief you’ll feel knowing you have an expert to manage the planning process, help you make informed decisions, keep track of the hundreds of details, attend vendor consultations with you, and then pull everything together into a perfectly coordinated wedding day. Let’s get together for wine or coffee and chat about your wedding ideas. We’d love to talk about how we can work together to create an incredible celebration for you. Drop us an email or give us a call today!
Wedding Day Management Service
Imagine waking up on the morning of your wedding and not stressing out about one single detail. You breathe a huge sigh of relief that you made the decision to hire a professional wedding planner to manage all the details of your wedding day. In the months leading up to the wedding day, you met with your planner to review every possible detail, she created detailed wedding day schedules, you met with her and the venue to confirm the layout of the reception area, the planner confirmed timing and logistics with all of your event professionals, she will manage your wedding ceremony rehearsal, and she knows all of the setup details for your wedding decor. All you have to do is relax and enjoy each moment as your wedding day unfolds. How incredible does that feel? Contact us right now to learn how Wedding Day Management Service can help you enjoy every moment of your wedding celebration.
BOOK YOUR DREAM WEDDING TODAY!
2057 Valleydale Rd
Birmingham, AL 35244
Please note, this form does not guarantee your date. After receiving your submission someone from our team will get in touch with you to go over all your details, pricing, and booking confirmation. If you need immediate assistance please call us and we’ll be happy to get you taken care of today.